[tex-k] Fwd: Re: [metapost] problem with 'dvips mproof'

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Tue Mar 1 11:49:20 CET 2011

schrieb Karl Berry:

> (Nothing to do with dvips, but anyway ...)  The prologues variable is
> definitely confusing, and always has been, in large part because the
> original manual was quite vague on the subject.  Is there a clear idea
> written down now of what the different values are intended to do?

I remember having added some changes for the metapost 1.5 manual.  But I
have to re-read that and some other mails and won't be able to come back
to this issue before next week.  Sorry.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig

PS: Taco, I had back-ported some of those 1.5 manual changes to the 1.2
branch that I think are not in TL 2010, currently.  I'm not sure, but I
think that were in shape for a TL update.  Could you please check and
update the manual for MetaPost v1.2 in TL 2010 (if not done already)?