[tex-k] Updmap-sys does not leave out MAP file fragments in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/web2c/updmap-local.cfg

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Tue Jun 14 23:30:12 CEST 2011

Am 14.06.2011 um 23:10 schrieb Reinhard Kotucha:

> The purpose of the file is to add map entries for locally installed
> fonts, not to misconfigure the system.

Why does using updmap-local.cfg "misconfigure" the system and using
updmap-sys 50 times does not?

> Nevertheless, isn't updmap fast enough now?

I'll give it a try when I'll have the TL '11 DVD. Or my new Mac...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The human animal differs from the lesser primates in his passion for
lists of "Ten Best."
				– H. Allen Smith