[tex-k] File name extension of MAP file fragments

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Tue Jun 14 20:31:46 CEST 2011

Am 14.06.2011 um 18:20 schrieb Reinhard Kotucha:

> What do you mean?  You have to specify extensions here.

Before, say 2007 and 2008 (according to Karl's conclusion of the age
of my private updmap copy), it worked to use MAP file fragments
without the .map extension.

When I could use files without that file name extension I could easily
grep for these files – by excluding all names *with* the file name
extension. Now I need to remember the names of my own MAP file
fragments...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Imbecility, n.:
	A kind of divine inspiration, or sacred fire affecting censorious
critics of this dictionary.
				– Ambrose Bierce: _The Devil's Dictionary_