[tex-k] File name extension of MAP file fragments

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Tue Jun 14 10:28:21 CEST 2011

Hello!

Before I had used in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/web2c/updmap-
local.cfg as a marker for my own local and additional MAP file
fragments a syntax without file name extension:

	Map PS3fonts
	Map slh
	Map sls
	Map slst
	Map ma1

This seems to fail now with updmap-sys version $Id: updmap.pl 21946
2011-04-04 00:16:58Z karl $

	ERROR:  The following map file(s) couldn't be found:
		PS3fonts ma1 slh sls slst

A deliberate choice?

Anyway, when working manually updmap seems to be very fast...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Windows, c'est un peu comme le beaujolais nouveau: à chaque nouvelle
cuvée on sait que ce sera dégueulasse, mais on en prend quand même,
par masochisme.