[tex-k] dvips error

Talha Yalta talhayalta at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 22:51:49 CET 2011

I have somehow forgotten to reply to your response, sorry for this delay.

Putting the file in the document directory worked. More importantly,
after your pointing out the path of the file in the original TeX Live
distribution, I tried to install some previously uninstalled packages,
and the problem disappeared.
Thanks very much for your help.
Regards
A. Talha Yalta

--
“An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made
in a very narrow field.” - Niels Bohr (1885-1962)