[tex-k] New tl build process (fwd)

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Tue Mar 3 18:11:10 CET 2009

Hi Karl,

I just got these fixes for mingw32 from Taco.

Hi Taco and Karl,

this looks mostly good to me.  There is, however, one point that may need to
be changed.  If selfdir in progname.c is made non-statitic and used by
luatex, then it should better appear in some Kpathsea header file; let Karl
decide how and where to include this.

I remember from the past, that compiling luatex gave plenty of 'implicit
declaration' warnings, and we should aim to remove all of them.  Nowadays
with 64Bit systems (32Bit ints, 64Bit pointers) that can be really
dangerous.

Regards,
Peter