[tex-k] texk/dvisvgm (r16326) needs -lcompat on FreeBSD

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Mon Dec 14 17:43:16 CET 2009

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, Nikola Le?i? wrote:

>> I'll certainly add such a test, but first would like to know if on
>> FreeBSD '-lcompat' is required only for ftime() or as well for
>> gettimeofday().
>
> For ftime() only.

Hi Nikola,

very good. I have just added checks for gettimeofday(), ftime(),
<sys/time.h>, and <sys/timeb.h> to texk/dvisvgm/configure.ac and changed the
code to use gettimeofday() or ftime() or time(), exactly as it is already
done for texk/web2c/ and texk/dvipng/, i.e., no need for '-lcompat'.  This
is r16405.

Regards
Peter