[tex-k] configure.ac/Makefile.am for vlna

Peter Breitenlohner peb at mppmu.mpg.de
Thu Jul 3 16:03:34 CEST 2008

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Zdenek Wagner wrote:

>> Fine. But I have recovered the copy in utils/vlna because it is needed for
>> 'make dist' (at least until Petr provides an updated tarball).
>>
> I am not sure whether this is good solution. I have the same csplain
> with the same CS fonts as Petr, so the DVI must be (almost) identical.
> Only the timestamp at tne DVI header will differ. Anyway, using just
> vlna.tex is not enough to make vlna.dvi, vlna.idx is needed too. This
> is created from vlna.w by cweave but it is present neither in Petr's
> tarball nor in TL svn.

Hi Zdenek,

sorry, I missed that point. In fact cweave creates three files: vlna.tex,
vlna.idx, and vlna.scn. My Makefile removed the last two, but should have
kept vlna.idx and maybe also vlna.scn.

Could you please check (and tell me) if vlna.scn is needed. I'll then update
TL svn and the ftp://ftpth.mppmu.mpg.de/-tarball.

Best regards		Peter