[tex-k] Disruptive bug in TeXlive2007 on Solaris

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon May 21 23:13:45 CEST 2007

    I did reinstall TexLive2007 on both Sparc and
    x86 Solaris and the problem disappeared.

Yay, glad to hear it.  (for x86-solaris there are some additional
libraries to unpack at the end.  Hope you saw that message at the end of
the install.)

    For "system" configuration I should be using the XXXX-sys commands
    (texconfig-sys, etc.) right?

Right.

    If I not use the XXXX-sys configuration commands, will it just
    create the ~/.texlive2007 directory with conf files and formats?

Right.

Best,