[tex-k] dvips possible-bug/feature-request

Michael Zedler michael.zedler at tum.de
Thu Mar 8 18:21:46 CET 2007

Not 100% up-to-date...

hft190:~/Documents zedler$ pdfinfo problem.pdf
Title:          gr.eps
Subject:        gnuplot plot
Author:         root
Creator:        gnuplot 4.2 patchlevel 0
Producer:       Acrobat Distiller 7.0.5 for Macintosh
CreationDate:   Thu Mar  8 09:11:13 2007
ModDate:        Thu Mar  8 18:16:57 2007
Tagged:         no
Pages:          1
Encrypted:      no
Page size:      612 x 792 pts (letter)