[tex-k] dvips: BeginPaperSize in postscript DSC

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 15 20:52:52 CET 2006

pierre.mackay <pierre.mackay at comcast.net> wrote:

> While you could move up to epsfig I'd suggest looking into the
> documentation for graphicx (hint, search your hard drive, or the web
> for ``graphicx''. ``texdoc graphicx'' may work on your system
> depending on your tex setup / configuration.

texdoc grfguide is more likely, i'm afraid.  (it's a weakness of texdoc,
imo, that you can't alias things.  so it's impossible to distinguish
between hyperref's docs, called manual, and caption's docs with the same
name.)

epsfig (nowadays) is a wrapper around current graphicx, but there are a
few (vanishingly few, but enough to be troublesome for people trying to
debug other people's stuff on the 'net) broken 2.09 copies of the
package around.

robni
the well-known typo