[tex-k] kpsewhich listing environment variables

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Sep 8 01:04:31 CEST 2005

Olaf -- what would you think of extending the output of kpsewhich --help
to show the list of environment variables searched for?  This seems like
it should be straightforward.  It's not perfect, but it would help the
cases below.

Not sure if you already saw all this on the pdftex list ...

Best,
karl