[tex-k] header special extension proposal

Hendri Adriaens Hendri at uvt.nl
Thu Aug 18 08:17:03 CEST 2005

Hi Karl, Akira,

Thanks a lot Karl! I'll have a look at it now.

Thanks so much to you too Akira for writing the patch!

Test results:
it seems to do exactly what I would like it to do. I don't see any trouble
(yet). In other words, I think we have a winner :) (if Tom agrees)...

Thanks again all for the efforts, best regards,
-Hendri.