[tex-k] [LaTeX - IEEEtran - Testflow]: dvips Z option appears to negate Timothy Van Zandt patch

Tomas G. Rokicki rokicki at CS.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jan 2 20:02:07 CET 2004

Howdy!

I just got back from a road trip---I've not seen all the mails.  I
will make time to review them.

Also, my tex work server died (badly), and now I find I cannot
remember my p4 password (and how did the server remember it anyway,
since it wasn't in any environment variable?).  Is there any way
to reset or recover that password?  I need to check out the world
all over again . . .

Thanks!

tom