[tex-k] Dvips(k)5.86d and 5.86e

Fabrice Popineau Fabrice.Popineau at supelec.fr
Wed Apr 28 22:25:05 CEST 2004

I suppose you got your dvipsk from either a TeXLive cdrom of the fpTeX
distribution.

There shouldn’t be any difference in the way dvips.exe works on NT or XP. If
you get an error, it is either because you are not testing on the same files
or maybe because of using a network mount point. Could you investigate
further and make a detailed report with test files ?

Best regards,

Fabrice

  _____