[tex-k] [DVIPS] Patch for dvips documentation (PDF creation)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Apr 7 00:37:02 CEST 2004

    Here's the third one, I've added some minor things (Explanation for
    -Ppdf option)

Thank you, Frank.  I updated
Build/source.development/TeX/texk/dvipsk/dvips.texi in the TeX Live p4
depot (change #4679).  I made a few other Texinfo-related changes while
I was at it.  (Tom & Tom, hope you don't mind.)

I hope it will thus eventually make it into the next teTeX and TeX Live
releases.

It sure needs a lot of other updating, too, looks like it hasn't been
changed since 1997 or so.  Is dvips.texi the correct manual to be
updating, I wonder?

Thanks,
karl