[tex-k] Interesting problems with EPS file searchng (with dvips)

Tom Kacvinsky tjk@ams.org
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:37:45 -0500 (EST)

OK, I tried the TEXPICTS env. var., and I had the same problem.

I think my original analysis stills tands -- kpathsea does not expect file names
passed off to its search engine to contain path components.

Tom