[tex-k] technical council

Karl Berry karl@freefriends.org
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:20:42 -0500

One other quasi-administrative matter.  As Kaja wrote yesterday:

    The discussion, which started with the dvips development issues,
    now also addresses the general coordination of efforts, shared
    source tree, a web space, ...

    This is a very exciting initiative and I'd like to suggest that the
    project is brought under the umbrella of TUGs technical council.

This seems like a natural idea.  It would just let TUG more easily
provide the web space, perforce depot, or whatever other technical
resources we can to help the development.  Sound reasonable?

Thanks,
karl