[tex-k] Help...

Juan Martín Gómez gomez@geminis.unicit.unam.mx
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:44:11 -0500 (CDT)

    Hi There,

   I'm using on linux and unix latex version,

In LINUX:

to the moment of dvips conversion to ps,
the final text (including some figures, I'm including
pstricks) the file is rotated. It looks o.k. on
xdvi visualization, however on postscript it is
rotated 90 degrees, and evidently cutted.

In UNIX:

any figure is appearing the plot, only the text,
apparently everything is corrected installed? but
not gs, could it be the problem?

   Thanks for any help,

             Juan M

   * Dr. Juan Martin GOMEZ GONZALEZ                    *
    * Unidad de Investigacion en Ciencias de la Tierra  *
     * Campus Juriquilla-UNAM                            *
      * Queretaro 76230, Qro. MEXICO                      *
       * Apdo. Postal 1-742; C.P. 76001                    *
         * TEL:       3 41 20  (desde la UNAM)               *
          *      (4) 238 11 20  (en Queretaro)                *
           *      (5) 623 41 20  (desde el D.F.)               *
            * FAX: (4) 223 65 62                                *
	      * e-mail: gomez@unicit.unam.mx                      *
	       * http://www.unicit.unam.mx/                        *