[tex-k] secure mode of dvips should be default

Atsuhito Kohda kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 15:53:16 +0900

Dear upstream author(s) of dvips.

I do not know who is currently responsible for dvips so I send
this mail to both of you.  Very sorry if there is any inconvenience.

I am a member of maintainance team of Debian's teTeX
and we got the following report from a user.

We think this should be fixed in upstream because this is
security issue and a fix for Debian local is not sufficient.

I wish you will fix it.

Best regards,			2001.6.1

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.