[pstricks] pstricks problem after upgrading to MacTex 2021

Norberto Moreno Quiben quiben at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 06:57:48 CEST 2021

Thank you for the answer. Can you be more specific about how to add the
optional argument -dALLOWPSTRANSPARENCY in the scripts?

Thanks in advanceç

Norberto

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Norberto Moreno Quibén
Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
Centro de Ciencias Humanas y Sociales - ILLA -  1E4
C/Albasanz 26-28
28037 Madrid -SPAIN
Tel. +34 916022771
e.mail:
norberto.moreno at cchs.csic.es
quiben at gmail.com
norberto at quiben.org
http://www.quiben.org

"Much is uncertain, and must remain so." Mental Reality, Galen Strawson
Norberto Moreno Quibén