[pdftex] how to export latex to pdf that allows commenting

Helen Lam h.lam at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Aug 21 05:11:16 CEST 2008

Hi after searching the archive on how to export latex into PDF file with
the document restriction set to allow commenting, it seems that there is
no way to do so. But the last thread on this topic was 2004, so I would
like to know that, after 4 years time, has there been any solution on
this being brought forward?? Or can any one point me to some good
software that can adjust the document restriction setting of pdf files?

Best regards,
Helen