[pdftex] \pdfstartlink attributes

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 14 19:46:42 CEST 2008

Dear Professor Ivrii,

Thank you so very much for your quick response to my query.

I don't want to edit .pdf files ... I was curious if whether it
was possible using LaTeX package(s) that is used to typeset highly
mathematical
papers/books. The (manuscripts) are usually  converted from LaTeX
format to .pdf for "view" on "all" systems.  The .pd file is what gets
put on the web page and also sent as an attachment.  I was just curious
as to the possibility.  Thanks again.

Best,

Gerree

--

Gerree P. Pecht
Princeton University Mathematics Department