[pdftex] pdfpages - works now

beezaur beezaur at myhome.net
Fri Jun 20 11:30:36 CEST 2003

Andreas and all,

Yes, I should have put a test file in.  Time is money, as they say, so I
neglected.

In any case, I found the problems:  First, I was using graphicx, which
apparently conflicts (graphics works fine).  Second, I was trying to
include things into the appendix, which it did not like for whatever
reason.

Thank you for your help and patience - it saves me a load of time at the
copy counter for my product sheets!  Below is the test file that I
finally got to work:

Thanks again,

Scott

\documentclass{amsart}
\author{me}
\title[short title]{long title}

\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{amsfonts}
\usepackage{graphics}
\usepackage[final]{pdfpages}

\numberwithin{table}{section}
\numberwithin{figure}{section}
\numberwithin{equation}{section}
\numberwithin{page}{section}

\begin{document}

\section{section 1}

\subsection{the pdf pages}

some text

\includepdf[pages=1-2]{12-14-25GPM2003ws.pdf}

\begin{appendix}
\clearpage
\newpage

\section{first appendix}

% won't work here?
%\includepdf[pages=1-2]{12-14-25GPM2003ws.pdf}

\section{section 2}
\end{appendix}
\end{document}
--
A day without math is like a day without sunshine.