[pdftex] question on displaying brackets in pdf

Steffen Neumann sneumann at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Sun Jun 1 17:13:37 CEST 2003

"filippo giorgi" <killladen at msn.com> writes:

> I'm an italian student in Physics at the university of Bologna Italy;
> I Would like to know why the brackets generated with
> \left(     \right)
> command are not all visible when compiled into a pdf file. there is a simple
> solution?? have I an old and bugged version of the pdflatex?
> Thanks Filippo

Well, would you care to tell us which pdflatex version
you have, which OS it runs on and provide a minimal
test case that shows the problem ?

Anything else requires crystal ball skills...

Yours,
Steffen