[metapost] mpost or luamplib ?

Olivier Péault o.peault at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:47:23 CEST 2015

Le 13/08/2015 18:04, Hans Hagen a écrit :
> you can test it by processing 100 graphics that draw a circle: if it
>  takes seconds then you're probably not using the lib

Thanks for the answer.
The real problem is that I have a set of personal macros which must
behave differently when I use luamplib rather than mpost directly. I was
then looking for a test which could give me the answer. I found the
boolean mplib but I don't know if it always exists and is set to true
when the code is processed by luamplib (in my tests, it works, but...).
Anyone can confirm it works?
Thanks for all
--
Olivier