[metapost] C/C++ code to produce Bezier curves from Metafont source

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 06:53:25 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 6:45 AM, xiolyxioly <xiolyxioly at yahoo.com> wrote:

> But one of the things I need is mplib.h, right ?
> And I can't find it.
> Again, maybe a dumb question, but it's blocking my progress.

Well you'll have to build the C sources (from CWEB) first: execute the
build script in the root of the metapost source tree. It will produce a dir
named build. Inside build/texk/web2c/ you have mplib.h and others (like
mplibps.h etc, basically all the mp*.h) to copy to your src dir. But even
then you'll have to copy the staticlib too to your dir. If you are a
CMake/make wiz then you can probably include the mpost tree inside your own
src tree and set up some build instructions to produce the
headers/staticlib and links against them (but I'm not such a wiz). I also
posted instructions to produce a sharedlib from the files. You can get it
from the archives.

HTH,

--
Shriramana Sharma