[metapost] First GUI application linking to MPLib?

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 02:06:56 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 4:37 AM, Troy Henderson <thenders at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I copy the libmplib.a from the 1.2 branch in SVN to the
> first-light directory and type "make", I get

Sorry *again*. Here's the fix. (Heh, "first" light "2"!)

The problem was that I had "ar q"-ed Taco's fixkpse.o into my local
libmplib.a. I think the attached archive should fix both this problem
as well as not pass command line arguments to the MPLib instance
anymore (since it's only processing hardcoded commands -- I'll work on
parsing input files later).

BTW I have not totally set the input arguments of main to void because
QApplication can take input flags (some style flags and such) -- I
just removed the line which passed them to MPLib.

I hope this works.

Thanks for all your patience and nice feedback.

@Reinhard: Can you "look over my shoulder" now and see if it works? ;-)

--
Shriramana Sharma