[metapost] Designing Brahmi DDHA

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:00:42 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 3:04 PM, Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW because Inkscape has y values increasing downwards but Mpost has
> them increasing upwards, the final glyph is upside down.

Hi -- just for the record -- I discovered that *Inkscape* actually has
y values increasing upwards but the underlying *SVG* spec has them
increasing downwards. Qt also has them increasing downwards. Looks
like systems which are more concerned with on screen rendering will
have y axis going down, but logical drawing systems will have it going
up. Whatever... :-/

--
Shriramana Sharma