[metapost] metapost-1.503 format files

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Nov 17 09:43:47 CET 2010

On 11/17/2010 12:10 AM, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> I stumbled about it because there was still an entry in updmap.cfg
> and updmap complains loudly if it can't create a mem file.

(I think you really mean fmtutil, not updmap)

The latest version of the core metapost package from tlcontrib is
supposed to get rid of those fmtutil lines (by not including the
'AddFormat' lines that are in the texlive version). So, if you have
the latest version of 'metapost' from tlcontrib (rev 18838), the
error message should not happen.

Best wishes,
Taco