[metapost] problems with memory in metapost

Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan yogeshwarsing.calleecharan at ltu.se
Fri May 7 09:54:47 CEST 2010

Hi,
    It's a bifurcation diagram (usually used in nonlinear dynamics) and
it's important to have such level of details. I agree that the resulting
eps file will be huge.

I'm dividing a parameter range into about 2000 values and for each of
the 2000 values on the x-axis there's a corresponding 100 values on the
yaxis. What I did was to modify the vector with the 2000 values to
extend it to 2000 X 1000 = 200,000. So I get two vectors of length 200k
each for the x-and y-axis respectively. I have actually twp 189,200
vectors as some values needed to be skipped.

Best Regards,
Y.Calleecharan