[metapost] [tex-live] pretest: latexmp does not work anymore

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Jul 8 13:34:22 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I need a bit of help. Does anybody recall what the old pascal
metapost did if you gave it this input (file attached):

   $ mpost try.tmp

1.203/1.204 is absolutely wrong (it does not generate
the mpx file correctly) but it also generates try.tmp.log
and try.tmp.1

My question is: how I should handle filename extensions
like the above (and also after 'input' like in the example
below).

Best wishes,
Taco