[metapost] [luatex] Using the mplib inside luatex

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Jan 5 17:00:57 CET 2009

Taco Hoekwater a écrit :
> Elie Roux wrote:
>
>> I have different errors. Here is a zip with the errors I have and my
>> mplib.lua. My errors may be more understandable by someone who know
>> metapost better than I do...
>>

> Your current version:
>
>   function metapost.load(name)
>       local mpx = mplib.new {
>             ini_version = true,
>
> My original version:
>
>   function metapost.load(name)
>       local mpx = mplib.new {
>             ini_version = false,
>
> This may not be the only problem, but it certainly is one problem.

Actually it was somthing I changed to get rid of the error

mplib: mp error: mem file not found

that I wasn't able to fix... even with all the plain.mem, plain.mp, etc.
everywhere, I can't get rid of it... (This error must be the true one).

A plain.mem generated by mpost -ini '\input plain dump' is ok to use in
this case?
--
Elie