[metapost] [mp-implementors] TeXworks + MetaPost

Troy Henderson thenders at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 20:31:22 CEST 2009

> but I could definately help you with setting up a
> 'qt' MPlib backend that draws directly into a QPicture instead
> of going through temporary files.

I'd have to look closer at the code, but I'm pretty sure TeXworks uses
Poppler to render PDF's to display in its viewer.  In fact, it would be nice
to have the MP source code create a multipage PDF (one page for each
MetaPost figure).  We could then encourage users to use (for LaTeX) the
"pdfpages" package specifically with the \includepdf[pages={1}]{foo.pdf}
(for example) command for each instance to include each graphic in the
PDFLaTeX document.

Troy