[metapost] mpman: title page

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Mon Mar 10 14:13:59 CET 2008

Troy Henderson schrieb:
> Do we intend to keep the abstract on the title page?

No opinion to /that/ question.  But what are the alternatives?  Putting
it onto the next page before the toc looks really strange and I can't
remember having seen anything like that before.  Another option would be
to put it on its own page.  I guess, as long as we don't have a fancy
title page with nice graphics the abstract is best placed there.  We can
try to make it sound more interesting to new users, though.  (That
applies to the whole first section, too.)  Contributions are always welcome!

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig