[metapost] aligning boxes

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Sun Dec 14 21:49:57 CET 2008

Alan Bram schrieb:

> Hmm, do I have to do something like write code to find the maximum,
> then draw that one first, and then draw the others?  I thought the
> "meta" way was to be able to declare linear equations in any order.

I have to admit that I do not use the boxes package by myself.  So I
fear, I cannot help with the issue.  In fact, I haven't been able to
understand your example from the line containing the "boxjoin" command
onwards.  But if your observation is correct, I guess this is worth a
bug report at <URL:http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/metapost/>.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig