[metapost] some question about pens

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:44:16 CEST 2008

> I have forwarded your test file to Giuseppe Bilotta because of the
> hanging metapost 1.003, and until he gets back to me I cannot promiss
> 100% definivive answers to your questions in the 'current' metapost,
> but the following is probably all still true:

Only as a side note: I have some version of MP (it claims to be
1.002), but hard to tell which one exactly, and it doesn't hang.

I don't have gv (so I don't see the bug that you mention), but thanks
for the example. Skim (on Mac OS X) also seems to have a really weird
bug: at some scaling (not always) the round corner of the pen simply
disappears.

Mojca