[metapost] MetaPost 1.001 announcement

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Mon Nov 26 19:05:09 CET 2007

Taco Hoekwater schrieb:
> Stephan Hennig wrote:
>
> IIRC, you are the one that wanted them removed from the repository ;-)

>From the repository, yes.  But manuals of the current /release/ could be
added, e.g., to the documentation section at supelec.

>> (iii)  I guess removing MetaPost from CTAN completely is no option.
>>
>> Could someone please upload the current release to CTAN and make all
>> documentation available?
>
> I will upload new version to CTAN right after the 1.002 release.

Could you please update the manuals linked to at
<URL:http://www.tug.org/metapost.html> or point them to supelec?  They
are currently of version 0.99.

I think we should try to have only two "official" versions around the web:

*  John Hobby's old version and
*  the current release.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig