[metapost] problem with drawoptions and fake Euro symbol

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Nov 15 02:04:52 CET 2007

Stephan Hennig writes:

 > There are several items in gnuplot I would like to see changed:

What I'd like to see changed is that options can be specified in an
arbitrary order.  Or is there a good reason for this inconvenience?

There are many relicts which should better be removed.  At least from
the manual.  There is no TeX distribution today which doesn't at least
support PostScript.  I'm sure that during the last ten years *nobody*
used the Metafont driver.  It should better be removed, at least from
the manual.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25