[metapost] An error message when use mptopdf: Undefined control sequence. \documentclass {article}.

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:45:26 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 12:06:15AM +0900, Akira Kakuto wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not a member of metapost list.
> I think
>
> mptopdf --rawmp zScaled.mp
>
> works without problem for your original zScaled.mp.

Dear Akira Kakuto, Werner Lamberg and Mojca Miklavec,

This way looks wonderful, and I also use this way for typesetting
chinese labels with Werner's CJK package in metapost.  Thanks a lot.  About the
CJK package, you can get it from:  http://cjk.ffii.org/.

But I cann't find any explains about the option *--rawmp* you used in the manual of the metapost, will you give me some hints about this option?

P.S. The attachment is a sample mp file which can generate chinese labels
with Werner's CJK package, just use the following command will works
without any problem on my case:

mptopdf --rawmp zScaled-cn-lable.mp

Please Werner see this for test.  Thanks.

Best regards,
---
Hongyi Zhao (赵弘毅)
GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493B