[metapost] latex text along a curve

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Thu Aug 2 22:57:14 CEST 2007

Manuel Yguel schrieb:
> Thanks a lot for your answer, but as I wanted to include math stuff I
> was a bit stuck since I had a look to asymptote. It is a great
> programming language very similar to metapost and offering all the
> functionalities I was looking for.

Interesting, may I ask what application you have in mind?  The textpath
package has some support for typesetting formulae along curves, see
figure 17 in the manual.  Could you please point me to a similar
Asymptote example with fractions and square roots?  I'm interested to
see if and how horizontal rules are handled.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig