[metapost] [mp-implementors] MetaPost Manual Initial Graphic

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Apr 19 20:20:15 CEST 2007

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Stephan Hennig wrote:

> Stephan Hennig schrieb:
>
>> What do you think?  Any good examples out there?
>
> There have been some contributions.  Thank you for those!
>
> I've put a small pdf file that shows whats currently there together with
> a rough categorization (the same as in my last mail).  The file can be
> found at:
>
> <URL:http://home.arcor.de/stephanhennig/Downloads/mptitle.pdf> 88kB
>
> *  Do you think title graphics are useful for mpman?

Yes.

> *  How many graphics would you prefer on the title page, some small
> graphics or only one fully featured one?

Actually, one fully featured one is better, as it will show that
metapost can be used for "complicated" graphics. But, I am not sure if
there are graphics like this.

> *  Other comments?

Do include some figure with color and shading.

> *  Any more examples out there?  Category "function graph" isn't covered
> yet.

The reimann integral graphics available at the syracuse website look
pretty nice.

Aditya