[metapost] Re: [metafont] [question about metapost]How to make color text in boxes?

Laurence Finston lfinsto1 at gwdg.de
Sun Jan 23 15:50:43 CET 2005

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> I did not but I do now. Would this help, or would it break some uses of
> dotlabel?

I don't know, and I can't tell just by looking.  Personally, I'm
perfectly happy to work around the problem, since I don't usually write MP
code by hand anyway.  I'm more interested in having MP not change too
much.

It does bother me a little to learn that `dotlabel' is a `vardef'.  The
syntax rules for MP say that it's a "<pseudo procedure>"
(_User's Manual_, p. 76), so I thought it was a primitive.

Laurence