[metapost] Classification of cubic curves.

Dan Luecking luecking at uark.edu
Wed Feb 9 23:05:53 CET 2005

At 04:24 PM 2/8/2005, you wrote:

>Here is a document that has a lot of the information already mentioned
>here on the subject:
>http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=77055.77056
>
>I don't know if this page is free to everyone, or requires some sort of
>membership in the ACM (I believe we have an institutional membership).

Here's the reference for that article, in case you can't get the full text
but have a university library nearby:

Maureen C. Stone, A Geometric characterization of parametric cubic curves,
ACM Transactions on Graphics, Vol. 8, No. 3, July 1989, pages 147--163.

Dan

Daniel H. Luecking
Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Arkansas
"Be kind. Every person you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Anon.