[OS X TeX] printing without switching paper format

Friedrich Vosberg vatolin at mac.com
Wed Apr 26 22:11:02 CEST 2006

Morning.

I want to print separating sheets for Leitz™ folders. I use this script:

===== 8>< =====
\documentclass{ltxdoc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc}
\usepackage{helvet}
\renewcommand{\familydefault}{\sfdefault}
\usepackage[%
   paperwidth=105mm,
   paperheight=240mm,
   left=0mm,
   right=0mm,
   top=0mm,
   bottom=0mm,
   ]%
   {geometry}
\newcommand{\laschbox}[2]{%
   \noindent\parbox[t][236mm][b]{95mm}{%
     \begin{center}
     \Large{\textbf{#1}}\vspace{-1.6ex}\\
     \rule{95mm}{.4pt}\\\vspace{-.2ex}
     \normalsize{\strut#2}
     \end{center}
   }\\\vspace{-.5ex}
}
\begin{document}
\thispagestyle{empty}
\laschbox{Business}{Thiefs Inc.}
\end{document}
===== ><8 =====

I have defined an paper format 105 mm to 138 mm called sepsheet. But
the printout only works fine if I at each printout
   - first step: I have to choose the paper format sepsheet,
   - second step: I have to save the file,
   - third step: call print and choose in the printer dialogue the
paper format sepsheet (For this I made a preselecition called
printsep.).

I want to printout without the steps one and two. I just want to
enter Cmd+L, Cmd+P, choose printsep, get the sheet.

What I have to do for that purpose?

TIA and kind regards. Friedrich

--
»I have never been certain that the moral of the Icarus myth is, as
is generally accepted, 'don't fly too high', or whether it might also