[OS X TeX] Changing Tex parameters (retry)

Christoph Schiller cs at motionmountain.net
Fri Apr 14 19:17:58 CEST 2006

Thank you for your information. Also Gerben Wierda's
tex distribution can be compiled.
(I really think it is a high quality.) But I cannot find that file
(with unix find) nor any parameter of that name (using grep).
Does anybody else know? ( I really do not want to switch
to fink; that sounds like hours of work ...)

Christoph