[OS X TeX] jurabib question

Matthias Damm macplanet at macnews.de
Thu Apr 13 20:32:14 CEST 2006

Winfried,

> it works beautifully now !!

Nice that my help wasn't needed ...

> I had indeed jurabib version 0.5 and downloaded and installed
> version 0.6 (into my local User path, removing all traces of the
> old jurabib files from 'usr/... via Spotlight).

Just a general comment:
You don't have to remove the old version, LaTeX will automatically
use the version in texmf.local or in your user path.

(Remember that if you install something into texmf.local you have to
run 'sudo texhash' in the Terminal afterwards.
That is not necessary for the user path.
Installing into texmf.local is a good idea if several users on your
machine should be able to use the packages.)

happy TeXing,
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macpla.net/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41