[OS X TeX] jurabib question

Winfried Zettelmeyer Winfried at Zettelmeyer.com
Thu Apr 13 12:40:40 CEST 2006

Mathias, thanks for your answer,
my setup (I quote everything which might possibly influence the
output in some way):

\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}% allows accented letters
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc} % dito
\usepackage{textcomp} % dito
\usepackage{lmodern} % dito
\usepackage{lineno}% allows line numbering in output file
\usepackage[frenchb,english]{babel}
\usepackage{jurabib}
\begin{document}

SOURCE TEXT SAMPLE:
...in December 1989.\footnote{There are competing claims to the
concept, see \citetitle[, page 2]{Lavergne2005Capacity-Develo}: The
concept of...
OUTPUT OF FOOTNOTE:
10 There are competing claims to the concept, see Lavergne Capacity
Development Under
Program-based Approaches: Results from the LENPA Forum of April
2005 , page 2: The
concept of ...
REMARK: NOTE THE MISSING COLON BEHIND Lavergne, AND THE SPACE AFTER
2005 !

\bibliographystyle{jurabib}
\bibliography{Bibliography}
\end{document}