[OS X TeX] inputting figures that are pfd files

Bruce Kellogg rbmjk at alltel.net
Sun Apr 9 22:30:00 CEST 2006

What does it mean, "You can do this by running the
command 'ebb fos.pdf' from the command line."

The draft option is not turned on.

I can open the pdf files by themselves. I tried another figure,
also without success. Also, since the mac readily generates
pdf files to print documents, I tried writing a one line text file,
saved it as a pdf file, and tried inputting it using the
\includegraphics
command. I suppose that should have worked, but it did not.

Bruce Kellogg