PSNFSS -- dvips -- cannot generate *.360pk

Dear Tex-fonts expert:

I tried to use PSNFSS fonts adobe times ...After I latex my documents and
get dvi file...I reied to print the file using dvips program.
By the way, I/m not the system administrator in the lab and the current
version of dvips program available here is dvips 5.516, 1993.
I looked through CTAN and other TeX distributions that the following fonts
are not available ptmr7t.360pk. I had ptmr7t.tfm and ptmr7t.vf
available...

How can I work out the problem since I can't get a hardcopy of my latex
document..Does it have anything to do with the version of the dvips
program, should I upgrade it through the system administrator .. or is
there any other way ??

Please help...Thank you for the time and attention

|                         Erwin Susanto                               |
|                Computational Fluid Dynamics Research                |
|         School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering          |
|                  The University of New South Wales                  |
|                          Sydney 2052 Australia                      |
| Phone : (+61 2) 96621191      E-mail: erwin@cfd.mech.unsw.edu.au    |
| Mobile: (+61 2) 0413-872-651                                        |